At A&C we have grown tremendously in the last few years as a leader in Homewares, Furniture and Fashion retail. With 4 stores nationwide and a successful online store, we are looking for a super star Buyer to join our team and lead us into a new chapter of growth.
We are looking for an experienced Buyer to head the product development and range for A&C Homestore. This person is someone who is one step ahead with seasonal trends, have a knack for finding new and progressive fashion brands, and most importantly is commercially driven with a passion for both interior and fashion styling.
We are looking for someone who is confident in their ability to source products globally from business hubs like China, Turkey and India. You must have a proven ability to build strong commercial relationships based on integrity, mutual respect and delivering sustainable and ethically made products.
The successful candidate will have proven experience and knowledge with:
- Developing full seasonal ranges with our in house suppliers, chosen brands and local suppliers we work with
- Setting and managing seasonal buying budgets from sales targets
- Planning and ordering repeat stock
- Achieving profitable and sustainable growth in your category management- achieving KPI targets
- Sourcing and researching new brands and products to add to our range
- Sample and Production development of our in-house brand
- Building outstanding relationships with key suppliers and brands
- Enjoy the opportunity to be self directed, while also working alongside our founder for category direction.
- Identifying new trends, brands and opportunities to ensure our brand is a leader in the category of Homewares, Fashion and Gifting
At A&C Homestore we have a wonderful family focussed team with a super positive work culture. We encourage all team members to work together, support one another and put family first. This role would suit a down to earth, experienced buyer who has had exposure to working with textiles, fabrics and fashion.
You’ll know your way round a colour palette and be a commercially driven and strategic thinker.
If this sounds like you and you have definite previous buying experience, I would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to email@example.com