At A&C Homestore we are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our fast paced, and growing retail business.
We are a family owned business and have been experiencing significant growth in these last two years that demands a new level of warehousing, organisation and operations to create a seamless and accurate warehouse to support our stores.
Based in Birkenhead, Auckland. You would be working among our head office team with the main responsibilities of managing, and physically moving all stock in and out of the warehouse ready for store and customer delivery, while ensuring the warehouse is maintained in a safe and tidy manner.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Great organisation and likes everything to be tidy and in order
- Be physically fit and able to complete the daily manual labour required
- Accuracy and attention to detail with data entry
- Knowledge on how inventory systems work
- Passion and understanding for our homewares product
- Good computer literacy
- Great initiative to problem solve and develop new systems that would help improve our warehousing operation
Daily tasks will include:
- Manage a Warehouse Delivery schedule
- Manage all stock in and out of the warehouse, ensuring that every item is accurately tracked and transferred via our inventory system
- Physically unpack, count and store all stock into the warehouse
- Daily sort and pack the warehouse as efficiently as possible
- Assist in pick and pack of orders out to customers
- Manage regular stocktakes of the warehouse (minimum 4 a year)
If you have had Warehouse manager experience, or retail stock room experience in a similar area, we would love to hear from you.
Our team is a fun and positive crew of people, and down to earth, positive personalities is what we are looking for.
If you are interested
Please apply with Alex today, email@example.com