At A&C Homestore, we are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our head office and warehouse team at the Birkenhead HQ.
This role will be solely responsible for the handling of all stock received into the warehouse, and the physical pack from the warehouse to our stores. This will also include picking and packing for our ever growing online store, and other tasks as assigned.
The successful candidate will:
- Be physically fit and able to lift and move stock in a safe manner.
- Have excellent time management skills
- Great organisation, and initiative to seek and create efficiencies within the warehouse operation and storage of products
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with an inventory system
- Good communication skills
- Have a full drivers license
This role may require you to assist with deliveries to and from our stores with the company delivery vehicle.
We would love to work with anyone who knows and enjoys our brand and who could enjoy working with our lovely team of people.
If this sounds like you, and you would love to work within a fast growing business, we would love to hear from you.
- Opportunity to work directly with the business founder. Gather a unique insight into a growing NZ business and expand your marketing expertise.
- Work for a family owned and operated business with a wonderful team.
- Busy and varied role
- Great staff discounts and incentives
Apply for this job by emailing Alex email@example.com with your CV and all relative experience. We would love to hear from you