At our new store in Christchurch based at The Crossing
We are beyond excited to be opening a brand new store in Christchurch. This store will come with brand new territory for us and offer loads of new opportunities to cater to our nationwide customer.
As part of this store, we are building in a 'distribution centre' to enable this store to pick, pack and arrange delivery of our entire range to the South Island customer.
We are looking for an experienced retail assistant who may have also had experience in an ecommerce or warehouse assistant role previously.
This role will be solely responsible for the pick and pack of all our online orders, arranging logistics, and organising our stock room of all inwards and outwards goods.
This role would also work to support our Store manager, offering impeccable customer service, driving sales and building relationships with our beloved customers and Interior Designers who come through our stores.
We are looking for someone who has fabulous organisation skills, loves getting a stock room in order, and is physically able to do heavy lifting and handling. We also would like to see some previous experience in a customer service or retail role previously to be able to assist and run the store when required.
The hours for this role is 40 hours a week, with possible Sunday to Thursday roster.
- Managing all South Island online order packaging and delivery daily
- Managing customer delivery schedule and organising logistics for successful and cost effective deliveries
- Managing all inward/outward goods into the Christchurch stock room
- Responsible for stocktakes and stock accuracy
- Maintaining a well organised store room
- Working on the shop floor to achieve Sales Targets and KPI's
- Offering styling service to customers, working with our suppliers
- Working to achieve the set store and individual sales targets