Starting as soon as possible
A&C Homestore are beyond excited to confirm we are opening a store at The Crossing in September 2021.
We will be building a brand new team to run this store, and we believe the success of this store is all about the people and our team that will run the store.
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join us immediately, and head this team and store from the ground up. We are looking for someone who is energetic, loves the A&C brand, and understands how a retail store should operate.
As the Store Manager your main focus will be sales drive, building relationships with our beloved customers, while also running a small team encouraging and mentoring them to provide the best sales service.
We are looking for someone with proven sales and management experience, with an eye for interior styling, colours, textures. Working Tuesday to Saturday, approximately 40 hours a week.
A successful applicant will have:
- A passion for great customer service and sales experience
- Strong leadership skills in coaching and mentoring teams to achieve their goals
- Assist with recruitment, onboarding and training of new team members
- Natural love for interior fashion with a good commercial eye
- Confident communication with customers and colleagues
- Customer focused and amazing sales skills
- Skills associated with maintaining the integrity of inventory
- High visual merchandising standards
- Ensure store operations and retail standards are implemented and maintained
- A LOVE for the A&C brand
A&C Homestore prides themselves in offering a personal and friendly styling service from within their stores. Inviting customers to feel at home and get the assistance they need for home styling, gifts or general day to day needs. The store manager will have a passion for great customer service, committing to going the extra mile to help people get what they need for their homes, and love and know the A&C Brand well.
We would like to hire for this role as soon as possible to offer you training in both Auckland and Christchurch, while also being an integral part of setting up our store.
If this sounds like you, please send us through your CV and Cover letter, and we will get in touch as soon as possible.