At A&C we have an exciting new opportunity to join a brand new store opening at The Crossing in August/September 2021.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales assistant to join this team and to work one weekday and one weekend day, supporting our store manager and working with our lovely new community in Christchurch.
As a valued team member you will lead by example and support your team and manager in all tasks, with exceptional customer service as absolute priority.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure a high level of customer service offered at all times, adopting the A&C Homestore standards
- Remain knowledgeable on all products offered and discuss available options with your customers
- Building and nurturing long lasting customer relationships
- Carrying out simple daily store tasks
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in retail, hospitality or sales
- Ideally experience in retail or the Interior industry
- Basic understanding of great sales and customer service practices
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members
- Be passionate about interiors and design
- Love building relationships with customers
- Pride themselves on going above and beyond for both customers and fellow team members alike
- Understanding or previous experience with Inventory systems and POS
- Be able to commit to a role long-term
- Availability to work flexible shifts shall the need arise
- We offer a fun and friendly focussed work environment
- Great opportunity to grow further and learn other areas of a business
- Staff Discounts and monthly incentives
If this sounds like you, please apply with us by emailing through your CV and Cover Letter to our Area Manager email@example.com