At our Mt Eden or Orakei locations
At A&C Homestore we are looking for someone who loves Interiors and Homewares, and is passionate about working with customers to find what they are looking for in their homes.
Supporting our Store manager your main focus will be sales drive and building relationships with our beloved customers and Interior Designers who come through our stores.
A&C Homestore prides themselves in offering a personal and friendly styling service from within their stores. Inviting customers to feel at home and get the assistance they need for home styling, gifts or general day to day needs. The assistant store manager will have a passion for great customer service, committing to going the extra mile to help people get what they need for their homes, and most importantly, love our brand and styling.
We are looking for someone with proven sales experience and an eye for interior styling, colours and textures. The standard hours for our Assistant Manager position is Sunday to Thursday, approximately 35 hours a week.
- Achieving Sales Targets and KPI's
- Offering styling service to customers, working with our suppliers
- Building ongoing relationships with customers
- Working to achieve the set store and individual sales targets
- Ordering products and transferring stock to ensure optimal stock holding