Edward Leather Sofa
The Edward Collection is ultra-laid-back with its raw edge finish and aged leather look. Multi-functional and versatile with its deep seats and low profile it's perfect for creating that ultimate laid-back lounging space.
The Edward Modular Sofa easily and sturdily secures to the Edward Leather Modular Arm, another sofa piece or the Edward Leather Modular Ottoman, allowing you to craft your perfect sofa or armchair. Crafted using tan leather and timber framing.
One Seater: 67cm H x 84cm W x 83cm D
Ottoman: 40cm H x 60cm W x 83cm D
Modular Arm: 53cm H x 25cm W x 83cm D
- Keep your furniture out of the direct sunlight, New Zealand has some of the harshest and most damaging UV rays in the world, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight will have an adverse effect, we also recommend you use a leather conditioner at least every 6 months.
- Dust your furniture on a regular basis with a soft cloth or vacuum with a soft brush, dust and hair overtime will breakdown the leather.
- Immediately clean any spills using a slightly damp cloth, be careful not to rub or use excessive amounts of water.
- Do not use household cleaning products including detergents, oils, furniture polish and saddle soap on your leather furniture, and keep products containing ammonia or alkalies away from your furniture as it can damage leather beyond repair,
- If you use a recommended semi-aniline leather-cleaning product, always pay careful attention to the instructions and first test it on an inconspicuous area first.
- A recommended semi-aniline leather protection cream can be applied to offer more protection against staining and scratching but this may alter the colour of the leather. When applying recommended creams always pay attention to the instructions and test on an inconspicuous area first.
Leather is a natural product and will always have individual markings and variations between pieces, simply as a result of life led by the animal. These natural markings are not considered defects but are inherent to the character and uniqueness of genuine leather products. Our high-quality leathers are stained with translucent dyes that allow all the natural beauty of the leather to show, including the markings mentioned above.
This is a special-order item, meaning there may be a lead time of up to 8 weeks for delivery. For current availability, lead times, viewing locations and freight costs, please email email@example.com.
Additional shipping may apply. This will be quoted/added once your order is complete and delivery address confirmed. If you would like to receive a quote for shipping before placing your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders are processed within one working day of the order being placed. Once processed, our standard delivery times are between 1-2 working days (within the Auckland region) or 2-3 working days (rest of New Zealand). Overnight delivery is available on request for an additional charge.
Standard shipping rates start from $5. For bulky/heavy/fragile items, or international delivery, additional shipping costs may apply. If you're unsure, email email@example.com for a quote. Otherwise, an estimate will be emailed to you when your order is processed.
Please note, the above timelines do not apply to pre-order products or custom ordered products. In this case, please refer to the approximate lead times listed in the individual product description or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm current lead times.
To view our online returns policy, click here.