At A&C Homestore we are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join our Orakei store.
As the Store Manager your main focus will be sales drive, building relationships with our beloved customers, while also running a small team encouraging and mentoring them to provide the best sales service.
A&C Homestore prides themselves in offering a personal and friendly styling service from within their stores. Inviting customers to feel at home and get the assistance they need for home styling, gifts or general day to day needs. The store manager will have a passion for great customer service, committing to going the extra mile to help people get what they need for their homes, and love and know the A&C Brand well.
We are looking for someone with proven sales and management experience, with an eye for interior styling, colours, textures. Working Tuesday to Saturday approximately 37.5 hours a week.
We are looking for:
- A passion for great customer service and sales experience
- Strong leadership skills in coaching and mentoring teams to achieve their goals
- Assist with recruitment, onboarding and training of new team members
- Natural love for interior fashion with a good commercial eye
- Confident communication with customers and colleagues
- Customer focused and amazing sales skills
- Skills associated with maintaining the integrity of inventory
- High visual merchandising standards
- Ensure store operations and retail standards are implemented and maintained
- A LOVE for the A&C brand
Our Orakei store is a fast paced and a fun environment, with regular customers who are working on home renovations and styling. It is essential to us that our Store Manager is passionate about Home interiors and Styling, and would thrive on being involved to help our regular customers through their home styling projects.
This role is a one year maternity leave contract, and would be required from June 2021 to June 2022.
If this sounds like you, please send us through your CV and Cover letter, and we will get in touch as soon as possible.