What better way to celebrate your mother (or 'other') this Mother's Day than with a fun floral experience for two?
Go in the draw to win a floral workshop for two, with Rose Tinted Flowers, when you spend $50 or more, in store or online, between Tuesday 23 April & Sunday 12 May.
Whether you and your +1 are floral fanatics or have never touched a bouquet before in your life, you'll have a great time learning the basics of bouquet making with a two hour workshop for two people (valued at $120 per person) at Rose Tinted Flowers at Ponsonby Central in Auckland.
The winner must be based in or Auckland, or able to travel to Auckland at their own expense to attend the workshop on a date of their choice.
The lucky winner will be contacted on Monday 13 May with details on how to redeem their prize.
shop gift ideas
Terms & Conditions:
- The Valentine's Day promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The competition begins at 9am NZT, Tuesday 23 April and ends at 11.59pm NZT, Sunday 12 May.
- To be in the draw to win the winner must make a minimum purchase of $50 at an A&C Homestore store or from achomestore.co.nz.
- The successful entry will also agree to be added to the A&C Homestore email list.
- The prize must be claimed within 6 months from the competition start date.
- The winner will be randomly selected by A&C Homestore and notified via email, to the email address attached to their A&C Homestore customer account.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged.
- Winners are responsible for their own transport to and from the workshop location in Ponsonby, Auckland.