Introducing a fresh colour injection for summer - our new collection, Desert Sunset, encompasses new furniture, serveware, cushions and throws to add a warm afternoon glow to your home in a palette of buttery yellows, punchy pinks and burnt orange textiles, complemented by the sweet honey hues of warm timber and natural cane furniture.
The key to styling your space with this palette is remembering that you don’t need to go overboard. We loved using these colours by applying them together in smaller decorating and soft furnishing items while using a neutral tone as a backdrop (in this case, Dulux Molesworth on our walls).
alex's styling tips:
- Look at using a bold colour from the range for smaller things like cushions or draw/cabinet fronts. Challenge yourself to a DIY piece of furniture in these paint colours?
- Pop in a colourful vase with some bold greenery to add freshness and life to your room.
- White and neutral walls to keep it fresh and summery (and for longevity), our favourite paint colours perfect for this would be: Dulux Hawera with its nice peachy undertone, Dulux The Terrace for warmth, or Dulux Okarito for a standard white.
- Add a large scale piece of artwork, like Pampas Breeze.
- Cane or natural finish furniture sits in nicely with this range. The Avery Arch Bed Head is a rattan-lovers dream! Intricately woven, it’s a modern way to bring warmth to your sleep setting.
- And don't forget your linen! Refresh your bed in a combination of A&C Linen in Dusky Pink, Ochre, Terracotta and Classic White.
Make meal time fun in full colour with ceramic serveware in a range of sizes and styles.